Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now? Bright Hopes by Pat Warren

2. How many books have you read so far? 2, almost 3 (does that count?)

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Next book into my “Welcome to Tyler” series


4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really


5. Have you had many interruptions? Some but hey we need a little distraction once in a while to deviate our time

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That is gone by way too fast but really enjoying it especially participating with my best friend and her husband


7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not that I can think of – it’s going great that’s because I’m getting much appreciated assistance from my friends who have participated several times in the past

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Have my format of posting ready so all I would have to do is input & post


9. Are you getting tired yet? A little, not from reading it’s just from sitting in one position for a certain amount of time…
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Can’t really say as this is my first time

1 comment: