Saturday, April 9, 2011

End of Hour Fourteen

This Hour I read:
Finished Bright Hopes by Pat Warren – Total Pages to read 277
Started Wisconsin Wedding by Carla Neggers – Total Pages to read 276

Pages Read This Hour – 77

I read for 60 minutes

Total pages read: 655

Total minutes read: 9 hours 58 minutes

Completed Bright Hopes by Pat Warren…. 3 books completed – 2 out of the same series…Definitely love the series I brought along….I do love to read a series when it’s about a family and/or about a community of how they find “the one” and the obstacles that they go through for love and it helps when it has a little mystery to solve in there plot as well....

I can tell you this hour was the first time I really felt sleepy… Even getting some grub made it partially better but still feeling it… hoping a brown sundae with help down the line… Chocolate!!!!

Let the Reading continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment