1) Which hour was most daunting for you? Nineteen
2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Anything by Suzanna Brockmann, Diana Palmer, Sandra Brown
3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope as this was my first time participating and really enjoyed it especially when I was with my best friend and her husband
4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Not sure since this was my first time participating
5) How many books did you read? 3
6) What were the names of the books you read?
1) The MD Next Door by Gina Wilkins
2) Whirlwind by Nancy Martin
3) Bright Hopes by Pat Warren
7) Which book did you enjoy most? Whirlwind by Nancy Martin
8) Which did you enjoy least? really enjoyed all the books I’ve read
9) If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Not Applicable for me as I wasn’t a cheerleader
10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely will participate and same role I was now – a reader
This has been definitely an experience for me - definitely a very pleasant one. Got to do the thing I love most with the ones I hold dear to me. What more can I ask for!!! Hoping for all continued Happy Readings....
Thanks Jenn & Richard - y'all are the best! Love you!!!