Saturday, April 9, 2011

Introduction Mem

1)Where are you reading from today?
 @ Best Friend's house, The Woodlands, TX

1) Absolutely loves to read
2) Watch TV
3) Am never really sure what to put on questions like these... I love sports
 
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
33 but definitely know that I won't be reading them all - wish that I can read that fast!!!

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?I think I will go with the number of books - I might be setting myself but I think I want to read at least 8

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Very First time but getting helpful hints from the veterans here with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment