1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 20 & 21 - my eyes were so heavy no matter how much I was trying to keep them open they just wanted to close
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse series
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No - everything was smooth going
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Snacks and taking short breaks to move around & stretch
5. How many books did you read?
1 and half
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris & The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn’t but my bff was – She did an AWESOME job
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?