Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introduction Meme

1)Where are you reading from today? 
at my best friend's house - Woodlands TX

2)Three random facts about me… 

-love to read
-love sports - football, hockey & soccer
-love going book hunting with my best friend


3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 
8

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

not really - just love to read - (thinking though I would like read what I read last time, which was 3 books

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? 

remember to take breaks - look up from what you are reading - move to different reading spots throughout the day  if you don't, your neck will be sore from looking down and your behind will be sore from sitting in one spot. Other than that - I say enjoy your readings....

No comments:

Post a Comment