Friday, April 28, 2017

Read A Thon is Tomorrow!!!!

This will be my 13th Read a Thon to participate in.  I love this day, one of my favorite times of the year....

My TBR pile is in fact largest one I've had so far - 15 books to pick from

:

Hard Justice by Lori Foster - I've almost 50 percent through this one. Second in the series and I absolutely love this author.

Don of the Dead by Casey Daniels  given to me by my BFF.

In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker - Second book in the series I'm reading. Loved the first book so much I brought the entire series....  Can't wait to read them..

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West - This book was a gift from my BFF and who I will be reading it with.

Fire Brand by Diana Palmer - My favorite favorite Author

Blankets by Craig Thompson - had this at the last read a thon but just didn't get to it but hoping I will get through it this time.

Saga - Volume 3 by Brian Vaughan - Started this series last read a thon thanks to my BFF.

Saga - Volume 4 by Brian Vaughan - Started this series last read a thon thanks to my BFF.

Saga -  Volume 5 by Brian Vaughan - Started this series last read a thon thanks to my BFF.

Scott Pilgrim Volume 1 by Bryan O'Malley - picked this on my own. Hoping I choose wisely. If any has read this series, please let me know what you think.

Scott Pilgrim Volume 2 by Bryan O'Malley - picked this on my own. Hoping I choose wisely. If any has read this series, please let me know what you think.

Perfect by Sara Shepard - The third book in the series I'm reading. Started the series 2 read a thon's ago.

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall - my BFF was talking about this book the other day and it just sounded interesting so I had to pick it up from the library.

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris - 11th book in this series I'm reading. Love Love Sookie books. I want to finish but then I don't want to finish.....

Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson - my BFF is reading this series so I thought I would give at least the first volume a try. It may not be my kind of story but hey give it a try, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment