Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon is this month

My favorite day is approaching - Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon. Saturday, April 29, 2017.

I'm preparing my readings and still have not yet completed my reading list. So far I have:

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West - This book was a gift from my BFF and who I will be reading it with.

Fire Brand by Diana Palmer - My favorite favorite Author

I have the following books on hold at the Library pending pick for the read a thon:

Blankets by Craig Thompson - had this at the last read a thon but just didn't get to it but hoping I will get through it this time.

Saga - Volume 3, Volume 4 and Volume 5 by Brian Vaughan - Started this series last read a thon thanks to my BFF.

Scott Pilgrim Volume 1 & Volume 2 by Bryan O'Malley - picked this on my own. Hoping I choose wisely. If any has read this series, please let me know what you think.

If you love reading and would love to participate, sign up here Sign Up and enjoy your day of reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment