Friday, October 21, 2016

Tomorrow is Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon

Tomorrow is Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon which I definitely look forward to every April and October. It's one of my most favorite things to do. 

I enjoy this day with my best friend and her husband who, like me, are both avid readers. They are the ones who actually introduced me to the Read A Thon back in 2011.  This will be my 12th Read A Thon. 





Books in my TBR pile:

Shannon Stacey - Fully Ignited - Currently reading - this is the 3rd and final book in series

Julie Ann Walker - Hell on Wheels - Currently reading - was reading on my kindle but found at my library so picked it up so I can have page #'s

Craig Thompson - Blankets - Graphic Novel - Jenn's friend, Heather recommended this book

Brian K Vaughan - Saga Volume 1 - Graphic Novel - Jenn and Heather recommended this book

Brian K Vaughan - Saga Volume 2 - Graphic Novel - Jenn and Heather recommended this book

Emma Darcy - Blind Date - Graphic Novel - Romance

Charlaine Harris - A Touch of Dead - Sookie Stackhouse book

Rainbow Rowell - Attachments - Buddy Read with Jenn

Dee Henderson - Jennifer - My J one

Suzanne Brockmann - Headed for Trouble - A favorite author and in my series I am reading

Diana Palmer - To Love and Cherish - my all-time favorite author in the entire world

I have more books this time to choose from than in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment