Saturday, October 22, 2016

Opening Meme - October 22, 2016 Read A Thon

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
There are many – Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Jennifer from Dee Henderson, Blankets by Craig Thompson and Saga by Brian K Vauhan
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
 Cheese Spread my best friend made, the Chocolate Sugar Cookies my best friend made me which are shaped of a Squirrel, Moose and Hearts and Nothing Bundt Cake Bundlets
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am an avid reader, book shopper, and especially love going book hunting with my best friend besides reading, love hanging out with my best friend rather we are watching Supernatural, shopping or just chilling
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Change reading positions – this is a must for me and then possibly take a short rest



No comments:

Post a Comment