Saturday, April 23, 2016

Introductory Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
There are three that I’m looking forward to reading: Flawless by Sara Shepard
Holding Strong by Lori Foster
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them really, they look so delicious!
Raspberry Cheesecake Dip
Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
Salty Ritz Cracker Oatmeal Cookies
Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
Baked Potato Chips and Avocado Ranch Dip

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m an avid reader, love shopping for books and love hanging out with my BFF.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Change my reading positions so my neck won’t hurt at the end of the read-a-thon

No comments:

Post a Comment