Sunday, April 30, 2023

Closing Survey

Closing Survey


1. How many books did you read during this readathon? Did you have any favorites?  4 books. Yes, 2 - Day World Came to Town and Distant Waves


2. How many books did you finish? 3


3. Did you accomplish your goals for this readathon? Yes! I got through the books I really wanted to get done


4. How did your snacks and meals work out? Are there things you would change about the food and beverages side of your readathon for next time? Not really though I will drink at least 1 caffeine drink in the am next time (though that was my choice not drinking caffeine drink the am)


5. Did you enjoy this readathon? What was the most successful part of your readathon? What would you change for next time? Yes, very much. Posting ever 3 hours works for me


6. What Dewey’s social media sites did you visit during this readathon? What activities did you participate in? Do you plan to complete those activities over the remainder of the weekend? I go to Dewey’s website throughout the day, sometimes I do but most of the time I concentrate on my book. I usually complete the close survey when I wake up




Love Love Love




No comments:

Post a Comment