Saturday, October 23, 2021

Opening Event Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Woodlands, TX

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? As Old As Time by Liz Braswell

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Nothing but Bundt cakes

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  An avid reader, who is currently in a reading slump) Loves binge watching Top Chef and other shows

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Couple of things doing differently - I didn’t push myself to get up at 7 to start, slept in, just going to enjoy my reading and if I only finish one book I will be happy with myself and only going to update every 3 hours. 



1 comment:

  1. How's the readathon working out for you what with the reading slump situation? Hope you were able to get past it!

    ReplyDelete