Saturday, October 24, 2020

Opening Survey

 

1.) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?    

Houston, TX

2,) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?   

The Switch by Beth O’Leary

3.) Which snack are you most looking forward to?   

The Cowboy Cookies made by HEB

4.) Tell us a little something about yourself!   

I’m an avid Reader that participates in many reading challenges. I’m a single TX girl who has adopted a wonderful orange kitty that I named, Sammy Winchester Whitmire in June 2020. Playing with Sammy, reading and binge watching TV shows is my thing. Binge watching started with bestie, with Supernatural (completed), and then I went onto Criminal Minds (up to Season 13), The West Wing (3 episodes to go) and Gilmore Girls (almost done with Season 4)

5.) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? 

I’m usually with my bestie and her husband on this day but due to COVID, I’m stuck at home however will be checking in with them periodically throughout the day. I’ll also be taking short breaks to move around so I won’t be stiff andachy from staying in one position.


Sammy
My reading buddy for today


No comments:

Post a Comment