Saturday, October 20, 2018

Pre Readathon Party (Opening Meme)

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Family Don’t End in Blood by Lynn Zubernis
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Crave Cupcakes
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a book addict and I regret nothing. Just an avid reader trying to beat her highest # of books read for the year, which is 77. Hoping today I can do that or at least put a big dent in there as I’m at 71 right now
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Change reading positions and we’ll also change reading locations during the day

My TBR Pile


No comments:

Post a Comment