Sunday, April 26, 2015

End of Event Meme

End of Event Meme:

Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 22 - 4 a.m.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I found if I read anything by Charlaine Harris, Diana Palmer, Mary Janice Davidson they really keep my attention 

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nothing that comes to mind.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Taking more time to change reading positions and getting up to stretch, help.  

I did remained consistent even with attending the Dynamo Game. I wasn't as tired as I usually feel in the early morning hours.

How many books did you read?
2 books completed, the 3rd halfway finished

What were the names of the books you read?
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson
Invincible by Diana Palmer (1/2 completed)

Which book did you enjoy most?
Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson

Which did you enjoy least?
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton (although I am going to try the second book in the series)

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
wasn't a Cheerleader

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
As this is one of my favorite times of the year, I would 100% say I will definitely participate in the next Read-A-Thon.  I'm truly blessed with friends, Jenn and Richard who love to read as much as I do, if not more. It’s always fun to participate with them in this and so glad we get to make awesome memorable memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment