Saturday, October 18, 2014

Opening Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I've picked so many good ones, I can't decide. Am interested in seeing what our reactions will be when my best friend and I start Fifty Shades of Grey
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
We did so many I'm looking forward to all of them - Olive Cheese Dip, Chip Dip, Vegetable Dill Dip, Oatmeal Butterscotch & Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Lime Yogurt fruit Dip, Carrot Cake Cookie Bars and Popcorn trail mix
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Am an avid reader, book shopper, love going book hunting with my best friend
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Change reading positions and take a short rest

1 comment:

  1. You are just down the road from me (in the real world). Hope you have a fabulous readathon. I'm trying very hard to make it all 24 hours this time.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete