Saturday, April 26, 2014

Preparation for Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon

Today is our 24 hour Read-A-Thon and I'm looking forward to what I'm going to be reading. 



Mary Janice Davidson - Undead and Unwed - My best friend Jenn recommended this book to me and she definitely knows what kind of books I like so I'm excited to start this one.  Will also be a new author for me. 

Charlaine Harris - All Together Dead - again my best friend Jenn recommended this series to me and I started on it last read-a-thon I believe and absolutely love it.  

Susan Andersen - All Shook Up - this is another new author for me and thought I would bring it along

Jill Shalvis Christmas in Lucky Harbor - 2 books in one - another series that my best friend Jenn has recommended. She is reading the 1st book and is almost finished with it. May even finish in this read-a-thon. 

Brenda Novak - When We Touch - this is a prequel to a series that I wanted to try. This one is on the kindle. I generally read actual books for the read-a-thon but I want to finish this one so I'll be starting the read-a-thon with this book.

Today is also my dad's 74th birthday.  Although he's not with us any longer, I will be celebrating his day by doing one of his favorite past times - reading - Reading in your honor Dad - Happy Birthday!

To all - I wish everyone good reads!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment