Saturday, October 12, 2013

Preparation for the 24 Hour Read A Thon

Our 24 hour read a thon is almost here!  Can't wait. Been looking forward to this since the last one ended. Love the read a thon....  It's a time to unwind from reality and just get lost in a book.

Here is my reading list:

Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner. Can't seem to get into it but hoping that changes tomorrow. She is the last author on my list of 10 new authors to try this year.

Bite by Charlaine Harris and various authors - this is the next short story in the Sookie Stackhouse series

Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich - a possible choice to read with my bff

Lifelines by CJ Lyons - a possible choice to read with my bff

Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson - a possible choice to read with my bff

Cowboy Take me Away by Jane Graves  - a book I started

Jenn and I will be reading one of the three Two for the Dough, Lifelines or Girl at Sea. We did this with One for the Money by Janet Evanovich and it was fun.....

Jenn and I are preparing our snacks for tomorrow (mostly Jenn though) I'm her kitchen assistant.  They are looking and smelling so good I want to dig in now. :)

Off now to continue my kitchen assistant duties.




No comments:

Post a Comment