Friday, April 20, 2012

Below is my bag of books I brought for the read-a-thon and a stack of possible books that I will read at the Read-A-Thon. 



The first book I will begin with is Bachelor's Puzzle by Ginger Chambers I'm already into it and not really enjoying it but hoping it gets better.


Second one I may try is The Sheriff's Secret Wife by Christyne Butler. Never read anything from her so it'll be interesting to see if I like her writing style.


Baby I'm Yours and From Friends to Forever are books in my series that I was reading.....


Second Chance Courtship is the one my sister, Lisa, finished and gave to me. 


Not pictured is Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich.  My BFF and I read One for the Money by Janet Evanovich and enjoyed it.  Not sure if we will pick up it up and read but it's there for us to if we want.


Haven't set any goals this time. Going to enjoy the time reading and spending time with my best friend, Jenn and her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment